LIMS Wizards, LLC, is an innovative, scientific solutions provider with the mission to develop software solutions that transform data into wise business decisions. Our inaugural product is SampleVision™, a mobile laboratory portal that interfaces remote sites to central labs, automating sample requests and results retrieval. We invite you to help us develop products that will improve the world with fact-based decision-making based on scientific data.
We are currently looking to add a Developer to our Newark, Delaware development team. In this detail-oriented role, you must be conversant with modern programming languages and environments, working with Mobile Application development and Agile development processes. The Developer will actively participate in the software development work and Agile processes for the dev team.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely fashion. This is a great opportunity for an experienced developer to take the next step in Mobile Application (Apple and/or Android) and Full Stack Agile development. The successful candidate must be a motivated self-starter and possess the following abilities, experience, and knowledge:
- Strong Knowledge of Mobile Application development on Apple iOS and/or Android.
- Extensive and varied experience working in a Full Stack software development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or science discipline. In lieu of a degree, demonstrated abilities in modern programming languages and environments.
- Knowledge of databases, preferably SQL Server, Oracle, and PostGreSQL along with associated database-specific programmings such as SQL and PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of Angular, React, Vue, Java, REST, JSON, XML, Python, C++, and .NET is helpful.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated use of modern computing environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This role will be based at CSols Delaware office.
The LIMS Wizards’ company culture is founded on four foundations (Excellence, Teamwork, Sustainability & Scalability, and Customer Satisfaction). Layered on that are our 3 key principles related to people (Work/Life Balance, Shared Accountability, and Personal Ethics).
Our commitment to our employees’ success is supported by:
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Extensive healthcare plan(s) for you and your family
- Vision plan
- Dental plan
- 401(k), including mandatory company 3% contribution annually
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Comprehensive training and career planning
LIMS Wizards works to maintain a culture of excellence in everything that we do through teamwork, allowing us to exceed what any one of us could do individually. At LIMS Wizards, all decisions are driven by long-term sustainability and our desire to facilitate both the growth of the company and our employees. We provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, success, and culture.
LIMS Wizards supports flexible work environments enabling office and home-based employees.