Hello, ! Logout
This is what regulated industries have been waiting for—a GxP-compliant portal where non-laboratory users can submit analytical sample requests from anywhere on any device, and securely retrieve the results, including electronic signature information!
Ranging from supporting raw material testing for a contract manufacturing facility, to sample recording for clinical testing, and food hygiene testing—SampleVision v3.0 can now address multiple use cases easily and efficiently.
Experts discuss how SampleVision v3.0 can reboot your sample submission and analysis request process. The webinar includes several detailed industry examples demonstrating how each new feature can add value to its industry’s daily processes.
- Learn about the new features that make SampleVision v3.0 GXP compliant
- Discover how SampleVision v3.0 can precisely map sampling locations and upload them to a LIMS
- Hear practical industry examples for the use of SampleVision v3.0 and the value its new features bring
Chain of custody errors are always a possibility when you’re dealing with humans collecting samples in the field. Logging the samples in the field would save time for your technicians when the samples arrive in the lab, and assure the provenance of the samples. With SampleVision™ in your sample kit, chain of custody errors can be reduced or eliminated, and your lab will be more efficient, too.
Request this recording and explore the SampleVision solution to uncover the possibilities of how it can streamline your processes and increase the overall efficiency of your laboratory and sample testing process through the purpose-built mobile or web portal solution.
With SampleVision™, your users can log samples and see their lab results from anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- Why SampleVision is the portal you need for analysis requests and results retrieval
- How to simplify submitting samples and retrieving results on the go
- How the central lab and the remote site will benefit from SampleVision
- What information flows between SampleVision and your LIMS
- How SampleVision can be configured to capture the data you need to send to LIMS
- Which LIMS are compatible with SampleVision
- How SampleVision can be deployed at your lab
As a testing lab, you have most likely experienced a demanding group of sample submitters. They want their samples analyzed and their results back yesterday. All of their inquiries for updates keep you glued to the phone or computer and your response is never quick enough for them. It would be easier to give them direct access to your LIMS but this can be cost prohibitive and would require LIMS user training. So, what do you do?
Join our product expert as he shows you how SampleVision™ can streamline your sample submission and analysis request process and speed up the retrieval of results from LIMS by pushing results to your requesters through the easy to use and purpose-built SampleVision portal.
With SampleVision, your users can see their lab results from anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- See why SampleVision is the portal you need for analysis requests and results retrieval
- Understand how the central lab and the remote site will benefit from SampleVision
- Learn what information flows between SampleVision and your LIMS
- Hear which LIMS are compatible with SampleVision
- Learn how SampleVision can be deployed at your lab
- Discover the dashboards and reporting tools available